Most card users want to utilize the card for which an offer is accessible at a certain store, if one knows about it. On the other hand, one will not utilize any card when no offer is accessible via the card. In order to help the users from a later scenario, a latest app has been introduced in the market which can help users to find best deals and maximize benefits. The app comes helpful in the latter case, keeping in mind the various card features, like cash back, reward points, etc.
Knowing The App
Cardback is a smartphone app that attempts to maximize benefits from the credit or debit cards. The app will allow the users to maximize their savings and offer various types of benefit a user can get while making a payment – either online or at any physical stores.
Using The Application
Checking the app before making any purchase or transactions, can benefit the users in many ways. The app will recommend which card will offer you with the best deal. The app will also allow the users to view the reward points that they will be getting. Even users can compare the reward points that they will be getting if they use other cards.
Using the app is very simple. Users just need to feed in the data about their purchases, and the app will then go through the list of cards (that the user uses) to locate the one that are offering the best deals. Basically the users will need to, indicate the bank name, card type (i.e., credit card or debit card), and the full name of your card. They will need to include cards by selecting the bank and the card type. After that, Cardback checks what deals the banks are putting forth for these specific cards, to see which card will provide the users with the biggest rewards.
Cardback is not involved in any form of transactions.The app does not requests the users to provide card numbers and other delicate information. So, using the app is completely safe and secure.
Some Prominent Features
- The app can be used for getting any deals at restaurants, petrol pumps, cafe, supermarkets, departmental stores, apparel stores, spas, salons,online e-commerce websites, for booking flight and railway tickets, movies, plays, bill payment websites and a lot of other places.
- Support for over 600 cards including credit, prepaid,debit, and loyalty cards across 10 major banks and card providers.
- The app needs constant access to your location, so that it can notify you about the best deals and offers in the nearby shopping malls, eateries, petrol pumps, and so on.
- The app offers in-depth information about reward points, EMI and cash back schemes, and other deals, offers, discounts and benefits on your cards
- The app comes with an interactive design. It has a sleek interface.
- The app supports over 600 different cards, that includes credit, debit, prepaid, and royalty cards across 10 major banks and providers. The app also supports Paytm mobile wallets.
- The app allows the users to unlock the benefits, even if no offers are available while making a payment.
- The app also works best in offline mode also.
- The app takes a certain amount of time to start up. Sometime the app becomes sluggish to use.
- For now, the app offers only retailer information for certain places like Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. It’s a major drawback, as people of other cities will have to wait for some time before its available in other metropolitan cities.
- The app requires several rounds of authorization process, which in spite of being understandable, is not welcomed by all users in the same way.
- Reports of the app crashing down has been reported many times.
The Cardback app is available for free for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
The Cardback App sounds very helpful for those who needs to manage many cards and constantly keep a track on the stores offering the best deals for a particular card. Using this app will make sure that you never miss out a cashback or loyalty deals on any of your credit and debit card. In the long run, how it will work time will only tell.