InstantRecall App is a dynamic app that will allow you to stay ahead of others. This app offers the users with an easy way to remember the minute details or the personal information about the people they value. With this app you can remember specific details about the persons you meet or talk to on a regular and non-regular basis. This app will allow you to keep precise notes after every brief catch-up and help you to quickly brush up the minor facts about the persons who are in your contacts.
Users will just need to install the app. After that users can set up their profile page which will display all their personal information for their contact. For example, a spouse or child’s name, education, interest, hobbies, etc. After that, users can also add any important notes with any contact name. It can be done by going to the Notes section, and adding multiple notes for a single person.
One of the most important thing is that, while adding notes to a particular contact, the user can also add different tag’s to that note, such as achievements, Education, Event, Health, Relationship, Hometown, Favorite sports, etc.
While talking to someone, the app will display a notification, that will allow you to save any important notes regarding the caller. This is a good feature indeed. Also, on the other hand, when a notification nudges the users to fill up the details it means that the app can get filled up with details about the person you know.
Presently, when you call any contact from your contact rundown upper left of your portable screen you will have a logo which is for the notes connected with that contact the other way around when you get the call from anybody from your contact list.
- The app will allow the user to quickly add and recall any personal information about your contact person using the Profile and Notes editor.
- If users want, they can synchronize all their contacts with their Facebook or Google+ or LinkedIn account, so that the users have an easy access to all the required information.
- It allows the user to create a profile screen, which will provide a summary or information about the contact person.
- The app comes with a widget that lets the user to quickly enter notes. The application also supports smartwatches. It will easily support any smartwatch like an Android Wear watch. Users will just have to say “Add note” and it will add notes for any particular contacts.
- The Voice Mode is an important feature of this app. The Voice Mode command will allow the user to simply add notes and search notes about your contact without typing. For example, if you want to know about a certain person, say XYZ and his/ her favorite food ; you will just have to say “ XYZ notes” or “XYZ favorite food” to see the relevant note. The app is great as it plays back everything they know about a particular person on getting a voice command.
- The look and feel of the app are just great. The app is also very easy to use.
- The Design and UI of the app are kept simple.
- The app acts like a “memory enhancer”, so that it becomes easy for the user to remember the details of the previous conversations.
- The app could have worked much better if it could send a reminder.
- The app could have been much better. While the InstantRecall app can invoke your favorite dialler or messaging app, it would have been better if the app – InstantRecall itself was able to function as a dialler. Then it would have been easy for the users to view notes about a person even when they were calling them, or they were calling you.
The app is currently available in beta on Android as a free download. The free version will allow the user to save up to 200 notes. But, if you want to unlock the following features, i.e., unlimited notes and custom fields for contacts, you will have to shell Rs 99 per year which is for a limited time period in India only.
The app is great for those who find it hard to remember every minute details and information about others whom they met or are known to them. Professionals can go with this app, in order to impress their clients by showing their amazing memory.