Mobile apps are no longer a thing of luxury or a thing to fiddle with in order to hide from any real-life situation. Matter of fact, mobile applications are becoming a thing of necessity. In fact, there’s a whole slew of apps that aims to serve the exact opposite purpose, i.e., making the life easier and thereby saving the precious time!
The advent of these handy, newfangled business models, lets one to “run” any kind of errands, without the need to running from one place to another. These apps are proving to be helpful for those who are dwelling in metropolitan cities and most importantly burdened by others tasks like taking care of their young ones or goes to office.
In today’s digital age, on-demand service apps are the wave of the future. They are revolutionizing the service industry, transforming every luxury imaginable into affordable, and easy-to-use apps. If we take a look into the app stores, we will get to see a myriad of on-demand apps that are rapidly expanding in order to eliminate the stress of the day to day life and keep one’s life running smoothly.
As predicted last year, Home Services was considered to be one of the most significant areas that was going to see an explosion of the on-demand apps. Some popular home service apps which are worth mentioning in this aspect are TaskRabbit, HomeJoy, Handy, etc. In fact through these apps, one can easily go beyond the small renovations or other services like lawn care, cleaning, and helps users to look forward to other jobs also which are becoming easier to manage.
Therefore, another app which joins the bandwagon of other similar on-demand housecleaning job apps is InstiWork App.
It is the ultimate on-demand service app. InstiWork app can help you in making your home or apartment neat, clean, and sparkling; or it can help you to find the right person who can assist you in tiding the lawn; and so on.
Knowing The App – InstiWork
- It is an on-demand service application that will allow the customer to post household jobs and contractors can bid on those jobs, provided it’s within 25 mile radius of their location.
- The user of InstiWork can be a customer as well as a contractor at the same time.
- The app allows one to post jobs and find jobs at a same time. The app promises to provide premium quality services.
- The app has been created with tools like PHP, JQuery, MySQL. To be more precise, Objective-C is the programming language that has been used for making the iOS app.
It can be said that, InstiWork App offers the ultimate way to get your to-do list of household chores done. It is definitely one of the useful apps.
- Household jobs are usually divided into various categories like Lawn, Cleaning, Lawn & Garden, Transporting, Painting, etc. When clicking on a particular category, one gets to see various sub categories of jobs related to that field with the amounts either fixed or asked to bid.
- The app allows one to customize their jobs or the job requirement very easily. In other words, users can even tailor their job needs.
- The user of the app can send messages to the concerned person for whom they are applying.
- The app is very easy to use. Users will just need to log in and after that switching to the different pages is very easy.
- The intuitive design of the app makes it more user-friendly and functional for the end-users.
- The app offers 24×7 support to its users.
- The app offers the users with real-time basis household jobs from any categories of their choice that is available to them within their 25 mile radius.
- The app looks great because of its aesthetic design.
- The app offers a neat and clean user interface. The intuitive entourage makes the navigation smooth for the users.
- It’s only available for the iOS platform. For the time being, the app isn’t available for other platforms like Android or Windows.
InstiWork app is available for free of the Apple App Store. Currently, it is available only for iOS devices, that includes iPad, iPod, and iPhone. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 and later versions.
It’s not the right time to judge the app yet. We will have to wait for some time before judging its usefulness in the longrun.