Business houses, no matter whether it’s a small scale or a medium one, needs to keep a track of their products and items. This is because during shifting or moving, many things might get lost. So, in order to help business houses in remaining organized, a right kind of app is available.
The Sortly app was formerly known as My Things- Where Are They. The app, is a perfect productivity tool which will allow the business houses to keep an accurate track of their inventory, find their items, and organize their stuff. With this app, business houses can now keep an itemized log of their products.
After downloading the app, an account needs to be created and sooner the app can be used. If you are unable to understand how the app works, you need not worry, as after logging in one can get to watch video tutorials. It allows the business houses to remain up-to-date by offering them important notifications and also on alerts.
- The app allows the users to try on the existing locations or any custom location, on logging into the account. With this app, users can create a well-structured list which can be easily accessed. Under it the user can add sub-locations like boxes, rooms, cabinets, and so on. After adding locations, items can be added.
- The app allows to create a visual inventory, as it helps an user to check on the physical state of the item at any point of time.
- Another unique feature the app offers its users is with the option to add an image of the location, or item along with the item’s quantity and price value. This feature is indeed great, when one wants to keep all the things organized and for informing others (who are in your team) about the new location.
- The app comes with an image editing tool. The tool can help the user to highlight a certain area of the image, either by placing arrows on the picture or by applying any geometrical forms.
- The app offers a superb search function tab, which makes it easy to locate any stuff. Results gets displayed as soon as one begins typing. This helps in speeding up the search process.
- Business houses who are using this app, can very easily link their Evernote and Dropbox accounts for easy collaboration. But one thing which needs to be kept in mind is that, the recipient should have Sortly app installed in their devices, for viewing the list.
- Other features include backup, export, and restoring the data. This means that users need not to worry about loosing information. Users can store any kind of information in the Sortly Cloud, but they will have to pay for it.
Sortly app is available for free on the App Store. It is available only for iOS devices.
- The app is great as it allows to keep a visual inventory of any kind of items and belongings.
- The app allows the user with a customization feature. This helps an user to customize the app according to one’s need.
- The app sports a neat and clean user interface. The intuitive entourage makes the navigation smooth for the users.
- Any kind of information can be exported and also backed up.
- Users can add multiple photos, up to eight photos per items and highlight them.
- Users can also add custom notes and information like SKU number, serial number, warranty date and also searchable tags to individual items
- For using the cloud storage, users will have to buy this feature.
- The app does not supports other devices, such as Android or Windows.
With great design, easy functionality, and also because of its responsive nature, makes it easy for the business houses, now to keep a track of the items. For personal purposes, the free version is the best. But for business houses and business organizations, the premium version is the best.