Technological advancement has made life easier for the individuals. With various types of gadgets or devices, apps, and software that is coming up which are making life easier and making the people rely on them.
Several online tools are coming up which are helping us to perform our tasks in a better way. But, when it comes to project management, we do not have plenty of options. Although some tools are available in the market for project management, like Liquid Planner or Smartsheet, but they do not come with software integration features. Now, in order to solve this problem, a right kind of app has come out in the market, in order to help the business houses with their project management issues. The app is Wrike App.
What Is It?
Wrike App is a real time collaboration and project management solution that permits associations to work all more productively and straightforwardly. It acts as a hub where users are able to discuss tasks and ideas, manage schedules, store files in the cloud, etc.
Wrike was created in a manner that makes it generally as suitable for individual consultants as well as for larger organizations with a huge number of representatives. The platform can be customized or custom-made according to the individual needs, relying upon the package that a client opts for. More importantly, organizations can include a boundless number of collaborators to their Wrike accounts.
Features Of The App
- After logging into the app, the user can see the tasks which are assigned or created for them for the week or the coming weeks. If no task is created, then it asks the users to add one.
- The app helps in prioritizing assignments and tasks. Ideal for managers to track tasks and manage multi-step and large projects.
- Managing scheduling issues with the Dynamic Gantt charts is made possible. It will help the users to visualize plans and projects in real time basis.
- The app allows the users with streaming activity feeds that look and function in the same way as Facebook news feed. The app allows the users to see real time updates in the group activity feed. In other words, the app contains a notification center where they can see the notifications.
- The app allows the users to collaborate on documents using the file sharing tools. Even users can upload files from their computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. After uploading the files, users can work on it along with their colleagues using the version control tools of Wrike.
- Wrike can be integrated with any app through its API.
Well, the app is available for free on Google Play, as well as iTunes.
Structure Of The App - The design of the app is kept very simple.
Design & Ui - The user-interface of the app is very user friendly.
Navigation - The navigation process within the apps is very simple. Users can easily navigate from one tab to another.
Loading - The app loads smoothly without any technical glitches
The design of the app being simple is not liked by all.
For project management solutions this app is just perfect. This app is an ideal cloud-based platform offering all-in-one solution which can be used by every business people virtually. This app allows the CEO’s, managers, directors. Strategists, marketers, etc., to stay connected with other members and teams, who are located in other parts.